Nourishing daily supplements to encourage postpartum healing and wellness.
The placenta is the lifeblood of the baby. It faithfully supplies fluids, nutrients and oxygen as your little one grows in utero. Ancient Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) considers the placenta as an invaluable part of the postpartum healing process. Full of Qi: Life Energy, the placenta aids in postpartum wellness by replenishing your body with natural iron, protein and helps balance essential hormones in your system. This nourishment can:
- Ease and encourage positive bonding with your newborn
- Decrease postpartum bleeding
- Increase and support lactation
- Reduce the risk of postpartum depression
- Restore energy and reduce fatigue
- Decrease the chances of insomnia and sleep disorders
- Encourage hormones to stabilize and regulate
- Increase iron intake
How do you prepare the placenta?
hygiene and tender care is our commitment.
Your placenta is carefully rinsed, steamed with ginger and lemon, and then dehydrated. Once dehydrated, the placenta is finely ground into a powder and placed in vegetarian capsules.
In Chinese theory, the raw placenta is considered cold yin energy—unsuitable for postpartum healing. The placenta is therefore steamed to add heat (yang) energy helping to bring out its nourishing and toning properties making it healing for the uterus.
1. rinse & steam
3. FINELY GRIND
Traditional Chinese Method
Plus applicable taxes
- Careful and sanitary preparation
- Placenta pickup from your home within a few hours notice
- Delivery to your home within 48 hours of pickup